At Harmony – our vision and values aren’t just words – they are a way of living for us. We are very proud of the culture of Our Harmony Family, and for the reputation that we have earned in our community. Our vision and values define who we are, and is the basis for every action we take as a company. We look forward to sharing Our Harmony Way with you.
To make a positive life changing difference to everyone that we touch by providing exceptional home care to seniors – wherever they call home.
Do the right thing
Especially when no one is looking.
- We always do what we say we will do
- We care for everyone like we would care for our own mother
- We always have the courage to do what we know is right
- Reputation outweighs profit every time
Connect with people
We’re like the best friend you haven’t seen in years – an instant bond.
- We always greet you with a friendly smile and a warm embrace
- We take the time to celebrate milestones and success
- We make people smile with our personal and understanding approach
- We respect your time and your story
Find a better way
Complacency is not in our vocabulary.
- We are committed to constantly improving – both personally and professionally
- We are solution oriented – suggesting solutions, instead of just naming problems
- We are always searching for new ways to help our clients, community, and Harmony family
- We are open and willing to continually learn and grow
- We’re self-motivated and always ask “what can I do next” or “how can I make a difference”
Go the extra mile
We take pride in impressing people who are not easily impressed.
- Be a positive influence on your community – give back, volunteer, and involve your family
- We are flexible, easy going, and never get rattled by the “stress of the day”
- We are generous with our time to help others
- We are committed, and won’t rest till the job is done
- We make it easy to work with us
These words define who we are as a company and how we live our lives as people. Each and every day we live out these values, both on the clock and off the clock. Our Core Values define our passion – why we wake up in the morning and what lets us sleep well at night. Knowing we’ve truly made a difference in the lives of our clients and their families, for our employees, and ultimately our whole community.